Hey Harald

PMTS Forum

Hey Harald

Postby *SCSA » Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:14 am

Did I get kicked out of this club too?
I been sending you and Diana emails, no reply. Whazzup with that?

1) A friend wants to learn PMTS. They need books and videos. He/she/it also wants to buy skis, boots and footbeds.

2) I need new booster straps

3) Do you carry the im85? If so, I wanna buy a pair. Maybe a few others here do too? It's a hot ski.

Making turns at Snowmass today, gotta go meet Back craker now.
later,
*SCSA

Relax SCSA

Postby John Mason » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:52 pm

Relax SCSA.

They "hate" everyone when they're tied up doing a camp. This is blue/dark blue camp week at copper.

C ya soon!
John Mason

Books etc.

Postby SkierSynergy » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:54 pm

SCSA.

Get a hold of me about books and videos.

All in stock. I can give you a deal.

petersj@tmail.com
SkierSynergy.com -- comprehensive services for the girlfriends of skiers
SkierSynergy

Postby *SCSA » Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:30 pm

SS,

Who really does, rip. I just sent you an email.

########################
Made turns @ Snowmass today. Oh my Gawd, I'm putting the house up for sale. What the F was I thinking, living near Vail? Snowmass rocks! Way groovy place with way groovy vibes, goin everywhere. Did you know? 50% of the terrain there is black.
*SCSA

Postby *SCSA » Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:46 pm

SS,

1) Jonezin for a pair of im85's, 05 model. Those boards are just flat out way groovy and I've got to have a pair. Can you score for me?

2) You got any Booster straps? Mine are worn out.

3) I need you to send a 1 and 2 book and video to a friend, who wants to make better turns. Charge it to me.
*SCSA

Snowmass - Vail?

Postby John Mason » Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:14 pm

So your ditching vail for snowmass?

I'm skiing there in January 4 days with the local ski club (my first time skiing with them). Hope to see you there.

Had you never skied there before? Jan. will be my first time there.
John Mason

Postby *SCSA » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:07 am

Hey John,

I'm not ditching Vail quite yet. :wink:

Let's just say I'll probably retire there. I was so impressed. More vertical than anywhere in the US. More blacks than any other ski area in the US. I'm telling you. There's a cliff band there with chutes that's more wicked than anything I ever saw inbounds at JH. And it only takes 10 minutes to hike to.

Hardly any snowboarders. Bump runs to die for. The bumps were soooooooooo perfect.

The vibe there is groovy. Cool and cute lifties. Great music blaring out in every lift line. It's just way laid back. I didn't see any uptight skiers like I do at Vail. I mean, Snowmass, rocked my world.

I'll see you there in January!
*SCSA

Orders, skis

Postby HRH » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:24 pm

When we are doing a camp a phone call will be responed to immediately, e-mail is in the office too far away. Try the office number, 303-567-4663 we have an office manger now which will get your requests answered immediately.

I have been at Copper since Monday doing Alignment, new boot fitting and footbeds, this has taken up most of our after ski hours. We love you, but if you use the right medium you will have immediate results. For us
e-mail, is slow mail, as we receive more than 100 e-mail questions a day and when we are on the camp trail we don't get to e-mail until we are back in the office for at least a week.

Paul, you have my cell phone call me!! We have the skis and the books will be out in hours if you call 303-567-4663 leave your requests and your orders. We'll get to them the same day.
HRH

Postby *SCSA » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:23 am

I'm so relieved!
I just left you a vmail with my order.

Gotta go now, later.
*SCSA

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System