Any PMTS'ers wanna ski next week?

PMTS Forum

Any PMTS'ers wanna ski next week?

Postby John Mason » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:08 pm

Anyone want to do some turns? (you know, the kind you do without pivoting, but with lateral tipping initiated by tipping the free foot while standing on the stance foot) (didn't mean "turn" in any active rotary sense)

Thursday Dec 16th - Breckenridge
Friday - 17th - Vail
Saturday - 18th - Beaver Creek
Sunday - 19th - TBA - either Keystone or A-basin. Looks like Keystone at this point.

Oh, then 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd at Holiday Valley NY. (if they get any snow) (if not, then I might be able to get my condo money back and we might be back out west)
John Mason

Postby Harrison » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:22 pm

come to nh, ill ski with you
skinny skiers unite
Harrison

Postby Ott Gangl » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:23 pm

God, John, it must be nice to independetly wealthy.....Ott
Ott Gangl

Ott - shall I pick you up?

Postby John Mason » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:58 pm

Ott - if you wake up from your fantasy about me being independently wealthy - do you want to ski at Holiday Valley?

It looks like they might get 5 or 6 good days to blow some snow, so it might open. If not I get my condo money back and will probably go up to nubs nob as they will be totally open then. (been colder up their) (or perhaps searchmont in Canada)
John Mason

Postby Belskisfast » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:48 am

Anyone want to do some turns? (you know, the kind you do without pivoting, but with lateral tipping initiated by tipping the free foot while standing on the stance foot) (didn't mean "turn" in any active rotary sense)

Tremendous! Had me laughing out loud!
I would love to meet you and ski with you some day John...not going to happen in Co. next week though.
We had 4 feet in Tahoe from the last storm, but now it has been in the 40's all week and it is Spring conditions. Nice ego/corn snow in the late morning. The Sugarbowl Academy racers are looking fantastic in it!

Have a great trip.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belskisfast

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System