Harb Alignment Center in Vogue

PMTS Forum

Harb Alignment Center in Vogue

Postby Harald » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:37 pm

I though you PMTS skiers would be interested in this. Great day at the Alignment center. Today we had Bode?s personal coach, Mike Kenny in with the US Development team for footbeds and alignment. Mike is Bode?s uncle. I used to coach Mike back when he was a top eastern racer. We also had coaches from the US Ski Team and Burke Mountain Academy coming in for boot and equipment set up. The Ski Team is definitely learning and listening to our system, as they see the results with their athletes.

Mike is dropping in with Bode next week. Photo Opp.
Harald

The skunk works at work!

Postby John Mason » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:34 am

The Dumont Skunk Works at work! :)
John Mason

Postby Uli » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:12 pm

Bode is downright scary with Stephan Eberhardter's old Atomic skis. Maybe you could set him up with a pair of new custom cast-iron footbeds to make the World Cup a bit more competitive. I want to see Hermann win after all...
Uli

Postby Harrison » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:40 pm

why is it that they all come in when im not there?
skinny skiers unite
Harrison

More stink at the Skunk works

Postby Harald » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:10 pm

Today I spent some time with the US Ski team, Sl and GS team before and after our morning camp session. I skied with Erich and did some analysis of his skiing with him, on video. We are just fine tuning, but he looks very close to being ready for the Sl and Gs races. He will be racing Super G tomorrow at the Beav (as SCSA calls it). I don?t have time to read posts these days, as we are busy morning and night. See you on the slope though.

We also had the seconfd place skier from the NOR Am in on Monday. Look like the stink is getting unbearable.
Harald

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System