Free ways to upload pictures to web

PMTS Forum

Free ways to upload pictures to web

Postby piggyslayer » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:56 pm

Here is a link to bunch of free web hosting web sites:
http://www.freebiedirectory.com/Free_Web_Space/
I hope to see more of pictures on what other folks look like when they play on white and black snow. Adding a pictures to our posts could make a big difference when asking questions, etc.

Please apply caution when using free web hosting web sites. They are free often because they want to inject sponsor adds. It is important to post from your user account when hotlinking to these sites so you can remove the link if the "free web host" becomes to aggressive with adds.
Also, please reduce file size, do not upload 1MB files as these free services will stop being free.

It is harder with movies, which take up a lot of space and few places will let you upload them and link for free. The only free web site I have seen, which allows movies has limit of 4MB or so per user. This effectively precludes uploading movies this way.

And here is a proof of concept with piggy squeezer duct tape slalom and 1 leg drill (it took me very long time and some alignment experiments to learn it on carvers), these files are only 17K and 13K!:

Ideally realskiers subscription could come with some limited web space for posting pictures and movies. Could we lobby for that?

Robert
Piggy Slayer
let the piggy breathe
piggyslayer

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System