Now I'm "curious"

PMTS Forum

Now I'm "curious"

Postby jclayton » Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:04 am

Curious , i.e poster of Bode steeering thread ,
are you the mysterious poster of yore posting as Guest though not a very welcome one . Many arguments have been put forward debating your Bode post yet you have not responded . We are all feeling very sad that your saddened self has not defended your postion after a rather severe slaying of it . There is a bit of a lack of " put your money where your mouth is " in your case , maybe you need to steer a lot because of a lack of backbone .
Genuine curiosity is a desire to investigate , keeping an open mind so "curious" in your case is a misnomer .
skinut ,among other things
jclayton

Only the best for PMTS

Postby Eddy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:10 am

Now we know why PMTS works and why there is no system like it. Harald with his last post demonstrated a level of understanding that can?t be matched by the petty back and forth bickering that goes on in skiing forums generated by PSIA thinking. He has done his home work and demonstrates there is no one who has understanding of skiing at his level. Not only does he see skiing in slow motion and can tell you exactly what you are doing and how to fix it, but he can also ski it. I want to ski with the ultimate coach, and I found him.

No confusing language, erroneous concepts, beliefs and vague explanations. In this explanation Harald nailed it, brilliant, just science that?s the difference between PMTS and PSIA
Eddy

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:37 am

Hail all, King Harald.

Sorry, it just seemed appropriate after Eddy's post.

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System