Alignment at Big Sky

PMTS Forum

Alignment at Big Sky

Postby jclayton » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:05 am

I am thinking of going to Big Sky camp this season . I was aligned and fitted with new boots and foot beds last year at Haralds shop, would it be possible to have some of these new foot or boot boards at this camp . Would I need the alignment pre-day , would it be a good idea to review my alignment ?
skinut ,among other things
jclayton

Postby jbotti » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:18 am

jclayton, you may want to check the Harbskisystems site before you get too excited. I was thinking the same thing but when I checked the site I noticed that the session is full and they are only taking waiting list applications.
Balance: Essential in skiing and in life!
jbotti

Postby jbotti » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:19 am

jclayton, you may want to check the Harbskisystems site before you get too excited. I was thinking the same thing but when I checked the site I noticed that the session is full and they are only taking waiting list applications.
Balance: Essential in skiing and in life!
jbotti

Postby Harald » Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:23 am

There are two All Mountain Camps that have full sign-ups. The A-Basin Camp, January 3,4,5 and the Big Sky Camp Feb. 28th to 4th. We hold positions on our waiting list, for one reason or another there is usually a drop out of two to four people in Camps that have twenty or more participants.
Harald

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System