last note from the field

PMTS Forum

last note from the field

Postby TAFKASCSA » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:49 am

Hiya...you buncha he/she/its!

I've changed my meds and I'm now off on a new thang. So, y'all are going to have to learn to live life without me know. I know it'll be tough, but you can do it. :cry:

But if you really need a fix, or you just want to rip around, I'm @ the Big Show. I'll also be @ the All Mountain Camp, @ the Basin.

HH will always know how to get a hold of me -- whether he likes it or not. :P :lol:

Sayonara, be cool, and happy turns.
:D 8) :wink: :)

#####################
Barnes. I hear you've over achieved in marriage. Way to go.
#############

##############
Si and Juan Pierre. Are you still bleeding?
##############

###########
Private Ryan. You need to find somethang else, to keep you busy at work. Maybe try working??
#################

###################
RustyUnderScoreGuy. Are we ever gonna make some turns? C'mon, Rusty! We have lots to talk about -- besides skiing. But if you're voting for Bush, eh, maybe not.
####################

#############
Your Highness. Still reading Business 2.0 and Red Herring, looking for some neato quotes? Sorry I called you shorty -- that was hitting below the belt. Besta luck to you and your familia.
#####################

############
LisaMarie,
Gawd Bless you.
##################

#################
Anyone following or thinking about PMTS. It is the best -- by far, X 1000. The system, the company, everything about PMTS rocks. HH and company are the best thing to hit ski instruction -- ever.
####################

####################
BobDotPeters. I just got some great new music. Wanna hear it? No wait. Lemme turn it up real loud, for ya.
#######################

######################
RioDeJaNoNothing. Try insulting people to their faces, instead of letting them buy you a beer first and waiting till their gone. And while you're at it, go make a good turn, wouldja.
##################

##################
FOX ON THE RUN
Sweet

I don't wanna know your name
Cause you don't look the same
The way you did before
OK you think you got a pretty face
But the rest of you is out of place
You looked all right before
###################

#########
Ott. Way to go. You're one he/she/it, I'd go out of my way to make turns with.
##############

#############
August and Everything After. You never get a second chance, to make a first impression.
####################

#############
MilesZ. One of these days, we're gonna make some turns -- we've come way too far...
#################

#################
slider. I-70 Eest, baby! We could also meet up in Utard.
##################

##########
Gonz. After all that, that's all you got?
##################

###########
Ruler. Why do I have this feeling you're overweight and under privliged?? ######################

#############
Leeroy. If I ever get back to Canada, I'll do the seal call just for you. Kiss your girls for me.
#################

##################
Powdigger and Associates. You rock.
##################

SCSA. You don't drink, you don't smoke, you don't post, you don't lurk. WTF, do you do? Now go on, get the hell outta here and don't you ever, come back.

10-4
TAFKASCSA

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:41 am

This is your brain on drugs.

What does it say that HH's poster child is semi lucid?

Can you use PMTS in a straight jacket?

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System