Nuff is enuff

PMTS Forum

Nuff is enuff

Postby *SCSA » Fri May 07, 2004 8:17 am

Howdy Folks,

I've posted some views that I hope will set the tone going forward here.

All we are is a few skiers who are trying to get better. We believe, PMTS is the ticket and are sticking with it.

We're here to rip. If you wanna rip, post and somebody will undoubtedly show up. Probably me, I know that.

We're trying to build cammadre with other skiers, who want to rip, too. I talked about putting together a weekly informal training session where skiers would show up and rip all day. Take some video, hash it all out over beer and recreational....tools! Hah ha hah. We don't care if you follow PMTS, or ZMMESFG. Just show up and rip and have that smile ready.

We're not here to argue. I been arguing for years, I'm sick of it. If you want to really learn about PMTS, show up and make some turns with me, or anyone else.

We're all about ripping. We're not about whining or arguing.

Nuff said.
*SCSA

Postby *SCSA » Fri May 07, 2004 8:22 am

One more thing.

Our leader is highly contraversial, but so is Steve Jobs. Usually, leaders of progressive companies are this way. So if you have tissues with he/she/it, take it up with he/she/it directly.

Thanks in advance,
*SCSA

Postby Hobbit » Fri May 07, 2004 9:23 am

Hey SCSA,

I think you came up with something BIG :D
At least this would be the biggest thing om my skiing priority list.
I beleve that the most progress we make is due to a self-training and doing the drills.
I think that the lack of feedback holds my progress more than anything else.
Having a group of people working together and exchanging comments will speed up the progress dramatically.

The PMTS system is very efficient and produces good results. But training in a group [ using PMTS ] would produce even better outcome in my opinion. Plus we do have a common terminology (as was mentioned in other threads already) wich would make communications easy.

I wish you would have this idea a little bit earlier in the season :)
Anyway, we can start working on this thing so that next November we are ready.
Hobbit
Site Admin

Postby *SCSA » Fri May 07, 2004 11:06 am

Hobbit,

It gets better. I'm envisioning a weekly event that takes place at just about ski hill in the land. People everywhere, gettin together once a week to make turnz.

It's fing bitchin.
*SCSA

Postby *SCSA » Fri May 07, 2004 11:17 am

Wait a minute.
Now I go over to gapic and read about SHITS.

F you all!

You're all a bunch of pussies. You make shitty turnz and you can't rip.

We'll see you mofo's next year at my weekly training session. That's if you're big enuff to show.
*SCSA

Postby *SCSA » Fri May 07, 2004 11:18 am

Animations, schmanimations. Let's see you show up and make more than 5 turns in a row, or where it really counts.
*SCSA

Postby *SCSA » Fri May 07, 2004 11:19 am

I just want to say something one more time.

F, YOU ALL!

Ya got it?

F U, baby!
*SCSA

Postby milesb » Fri May 07, 2004 11:22 am

One more time? :D
YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH78E6wIKnq3Fg0eUf2MFng
milesb

Postby Wej » Fri May 07, 2004 12:34 pm

So, this must be the place to come to get F'd?
"Mommy, why does everybody have a bomb?"
Wej

Postby Wej » Fri May 07, 2004 12:38 pm

Fixed, I mean. Sorry, that "F'd" can be read any number of ways. I meant "fixed." I need my skiing fixed. Am I here?
Wej

Postby Bluey » Fri May 07, 2004 1:01 pm

Hi Wej..........it's always good to have new posters......you've joined at another "interesting" time........

You may have noticed that there have been a few "bushfires" lit in past threads.......and a few more have been lit very recently in some other threads......

I suggest you ignore the bushfires as there's not much ground cover for them to fuel on but they do create a situation of baiting some of the members on this Forum.

Concentrate on the F factor......which for me is the Fun Factor............and the smoke willl clear......

As SCSA says, we're a relatively few skiers here...... and we're spread across the globe so there's always someone on line.

As to getting your skiing fixed ....I agree with SCSA that its more about practicing the right stuff ( and it certainly helps if the theory is right) and even better if you can practice in amongst friends.

Have you been to a Harb Camp or had your alignment checked out? Which country are you in??

Bluey.......
Bluey

Postby Wej » Fri May 07, 2004 1:05 pm

I'm in the country of California. Have had the 'lignment checked but not been to a Harb camp. It has crossed my mind. Need to get The Man out to Mammoth.

thanks, bluey
Wej

Postby Bluey » Fri May 07, 2004 1:21 pm

Hi Wej..........it's always good to have new posters......you've joined at another "interesting" time........

You may have noticed that there have been a few "bushfires" lit in past threads.......and a few more have been lit very recently in some other threads......

I suggest you ignore the bushfires as there's not much ground cover for them to fuel on but they do create a situation of baiting some of the members on this Forum.

Concentrate on the F factor......which for me is the Fun Factor............and the smoke willl clear......

As SCSA says, we're a relatively few skiers here...... and we're spread across the globe so there's always someone on line.

As to getting your skiing fixed ....I agree with SCSA that its more about practicing the right stuff ( and it certainly helps if the theory is right) and even better if you can practice in amongst friends.

Have you been to a Harb Camp or had your alignment checked out? Which country are you in??

Bluey.......
Bluey

Postby Ott Gangl » Fri May 07, 2004 3:20 pm

Oh SCSA, see what happens when you go off your meds, you start out in such a nice tone and then fall apart and become abusive. Take your meds.

And to the others here, when you ski with someone why does it have to be about technique and practice? Some of us have Austrian or German backgrounds with differing ski techniques, some teach one way in the USA and another way in Europe or NZ, most just ski their own way, just get together and hoot and holler while you rip and don't judge someone who skis not as well as you do, as long as you all have fun what does it matter?

....Ott
Ott Gangl

Postby Wej » Fri May 07, 2004 3:23 pm

Stop Making Sense.
:wink:
Wej

Next

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System