Color Juan Pierre red

PMTS Forum

Color Juan Pierre red

Postby *SCSA » Wed May 05, 2004 7:45 am

RustyUnderScoreGuy reports on gapic (btw. We're all gapers :P ) that my old pal Juan Pierre took a few diggers here in the Color red.

Hey Juan Pierre. I'm glad to hear you're going to be okay, nothing that won't keep you from making turnz next year.

But here's what pees me off. Juan Pierre once wrote something like, "...if goin big is your thing, than SCSA is your guy." Something like that.

So the he/she/it comes all the way out to the Color red, probably in the Silver Bullet. He/she/it gets some surgery, breaks a few bones.

All without me. :shock:

He/she/it didn't even call me. :shock:

Hey Juan Pierre. I thought we were in the same boat, that I was your man? :? WTF!? :roll: This is the kind of treatment I get? :lol:

Juan Pierre. Next time you come out to the Color red for future attempts of this same situation, would you please look me up? Why would you want to make turns in Slummit, with scurvy dogs like Barnes, RustyUnderScoreGuy, CDC, SnoKarver (that frikkin SnoKarver), or that weazel, PinHed?

You could have broken your bones in style, with me @ the Big Show. We could have gone up valley to Hasben. But doing what you did in Slummit? Excuse me? That's so hoi polloi.

Bill Walton:
"Juan Pierre just can't seem to throw it down anymore. He needs to go over the pass, go to SCSA's Big Man Camp."

:P :lol:
*SCSA

Postby milesb » Wed May 05, 2004 3:50 pm

Someone must have fed him after midnite or got him wet. :D
YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH78E6wIKnq3Fg0eUf2MFng
milesb

Postby *SCSA » Wed May 05, 2004 5:09 pm

This of course was composed w/the idea that JP really is going to be alright. Just a few stiches and some broken bones that'll heal up by November. :)

And of course to motivate JP to come back tuffer than ever. But I'm pretty sure he/she/it is already making plans. :wink: At least I hope so anyway. :)
*SCSA

Postby Wej » Fri May 07, 2004 1:17 pm

This seems like a very friendly forum. It's nice when skiers look after the well-being of other skiers. Juan P. is a lucky man to have such friends.
"Mommy, why does everybody have a bomb?"
Wej

Postby *SCSA » Tue May 11, 2004 2:52 pm

Yeah, that's right.

I give Juan Pierre lotsa trouble, but that's only because I think he's a lotta fun. And if anyone wants to know, he rips. The dude really does ski bumps good, even though I've called his style gorilla like. But then again, no loyal gang member is safe from me. :lol:

Juan Pierre stays away from me because I bring out the bad boy in him. :twisted: he/she/it told me if he hung around me too much he'd start hucking cliffs again. :lol:

That weazel. he/she/it comes all the way out to the Color Red and doesn't even call me. :cry: :cry: :cry:

But then again, no one else does either, so that's no surprise. :P
*SCSA

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System