Snow,snow,snow

PMTS Forum

Snow,snow,snow

Postby jclayton » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:20 pm

Eat your hearts out , in some resorts in the Pyrene?s it has snowed for the last ten days , a 1.5 to 2 metre base and it's still below zero during the day . I'm off up there this week . Goo , whats that ?
SCSA , it's too good to waste time drinking beer we'll just make up for it later . One thing that is good over here is the apr?s scene .
Even Sierra Nevada , the most southern resort in Europe is good and you can go down to the beach in the afternoon for fresh fried sardines and squid washed down by good strong beer or local wine . 8)
J.C.
skinut ,among other things
jclayton

Postby jclayton » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:26 pm

Oh ,I forgot to mention other attributes of the beaches over here , but then again I had better not or SCSA will turn his TT upside down and row it across the Atlantic .
J.C.
jclayton

Postby -- SCSA » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:34 pm

jclayton is on fire! :D

jclayton. Are you really telling me (SCSA, coughing, choking and in tears) that there's no time for beer? And then you're telling me the beach scene is...it's not topless is it?

Oh my Gawd!

No! Don't tell me that! Anything but that! :lol:
-- SCSA

Postby milesb » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:44 pm

Topless yes, but for balance, there is also Jack Nicholson in speedos.
YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH78E6wIKnq3Fg0eUf2MFng
milesb

Postby jclayton » Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:07 am

Don't forget Michael Douglas ( in long johns ) he's a regular over here . SCSA , I reckon you're made for the apr?s scene over here . It's a waste drinking during the day when you can go blotto ( Aussie term for `pie eyed , wrecked etc ) in the bars with opposites dancing on tables T shirts wet with beer and champagne . They'll love your Phantom Move demos .
Tommy has been very quiet about Sweden , probably keeping it all for himself ( I've seen the photos, just ask the Poms on their website )
J.C.
jclayton

Postby --SCSA » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:39 pm

So jclayton is now dancing on tables, or, having others -- dance on tables for he/she/it.

What a fine he/she/it jclayton is. :lol:
--SCSA

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System