Season Not over more at A-Basin

PMTS Forum

Season Not over more at A-Basin

Postby Harald » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:46 am

The two ski areas at the Divide, Loveland and A basin had a great week, three feet of snow. The cover is excellent rigth now. Copper on the other hand, just a few miles away only got two inches out of the last storm. We got sixteen inches at our house. Should offer some great spring skiing. Harrison is coming out April 23, he is sking very well and is already bike training. I'm in for some hard times keeping up with him. We'll be at A-basin most of that week.

If they get snow at Snowbird we might head up there. Erik Schlopy starts his skiing training as part of his rehab after ACL reconstruction, next week on, yes "Harb Carvers". I will probably go up to Salt Laske and get him started. He will be at A Basin to start his on snow May 1. I think Erik can win one of the World Cup Globes. He's a better skier than Bode, he just hasn't had the luck and the season where he was heathy and skiing well at the same time. Before he hurt his knee last fall, he was faster than Bode in every training run and in the race runs he completed.
Harald

I'm going to try to get there

Postby John Mason » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:00 am

My son graduates from College on the 24th then we may come up. I'll let you know! (Dan still needs a tad of boot work still or new boots)
John Mason

Postby -- SCSA » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:54 pm

Of course I'm in.
But I'm tellin ya. It's May, @ the Basin -- I gotta start drinking early. Matter of fact, I may have a beer on the way over! :)
-- SCSA

Postby Mac B. » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:35 am

I had pretty much written off Abasin for this season, as I figured the snow would be just about gone by the end of April. I'm glad to here about this recent snowfall. I may have to rethink my plans. Could use some tips in regards to spring slush skiing.
Mac B.

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System