THANK YOU!

PMTS Forum

THANK YOU!

Postby pbryan » Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:39 pm

I am 64 years young and just started skiing again this year after a 25+ year hiatus. I have completly fallen in love again with the sport and can't seem to get enough of it. I have been "lurking" on this site for the past winter and have enjoyed it . It seems that every day I have to check in and read all the new posts on this Forum. I want to thank Harold, John, Bluey, Piggyslayer and all the rest of the regulars. The quality of the posts of this site are far beyond anything else I have found on the web. Keep up your thorough and thoughtful comments- I have learned much from them!
Pat Ryan :)
pbryan

Postby -- SCSA » Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:20 am

Hey now pbryan!
Welcome to the party!

ya gotta get on the Harb carvers now.
Boom!
I"m tellin ya -- it's just like the turns we make. I've seen 'em, held 'em in my slimy hands. They're the real deal. And in about a month, I'm all over 'em!

"Harb carvers will get you through times of no snow, better than times will get you through no Harb carvers." 8)

note to self: fix phrase. :wink: :lol:
-- SCSA

Yep, you're a Real Skier

Postby JimR » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:58 pm

pbryan:

Welcome. The key phrase in your post was "can't get enough of it"; skiing, that is. You forgot SCSA in your list of "regular" posters, although it doesn't seem like we hear as much from him since his anger managerment "binge".

Are you a changed person, SCSA?
JimR

Postby --SCSA » Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:53 am

Hi JimR,

I just been real busy. Now for the next week, I'll be out just about every day, gettin the last of it at the Big Show.

Ski it till it's gone. Then raft it, then Harb Carv it!
Repeat often.

Yeah! :D

I'm off to the Beav, get some milk with Healpusher and company. Blues Traveler is playing for free in Vail tonight!

Party! :D
--SCSA

Postby piggyslayer » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:03 am

pbryan welcome to the group.

Folks, we should stick around during summer.
Here is a sneak preview of coming summer attractions:

SCSA, The PMTS bad boy, will get stopped on I-70 for making turnz and not using turn signal, he will be on Harb Carvers. :cry:

Piggyslayer in a desperate attempt to advance his skiing will go on a vegetarian (or at least porkless) diet.

Jeff will buy a snorkel and use Salt Lake to prepare for bottomless Alta, he will find the purchase useful in the following winter.

John will share his skiing bug with another 100+ or so of his family, friends, co-workers, ? They will all quit their jobs and move to New Zealand for summer.

Tommy will start using American made pencils and pens, and he will use them for writing, not skiing.

Happy Easter everyone.
Piggy Slayer
let the piggy breathe
piggyslayer

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System