Vail & BC Restaurants

PMTS Forum

Vail & BC Restaurants

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:08 pm

I'm getting ready to head out that way. Does anyone here have some dining suggestions?

SCSA...You're the Happy Valley expert, do you have some thoughts?

Postby -- SCSA » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:32 am

Hiya Guest,

10-4.

Vail:
In Vail, there's a new place called Bullcrabs. It's really fun -- they have a mechanical bull! It's not a country place, just a funky place to eat where you throw peanut shells on the floor. Caution! The portions are huge. Order 1 entree and split it.

I love Vendetta's. Pazzo's is fun, too.

Apres:
In the village I only goto Los Amigos or the Tap room. In Lionshead, it's either the Castle (which is going to be torn down) or Bart and Yeti's.

The Beav:
Go to Edwards. In Edwards, I like the Mustang. The Gashouse has good food too. Both are locals hangouts.

If you wanna spend some $$, go to Beano's Cabin in Larkspur Bowl. There's cats that go up there in the evening.

Apres:
Beaver Creek Tavern. If it's nice, they'll be a band playing at Red Tail, on the deck. The Broken Arrow is good too sometimes (at the base of Arrowhead). But they close early.

It's always fun to hangout at the Ritz, too.

later,
-- SCSA

Postby -- SCSA » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:36 am

BTW,

Epic conditions yesterday at Vail. Oh man! I was gettin milk all day! Friggin epic. Milk. all day. Tearin it up.

It's supposed to be warm all week then maybe more snow this weekend....
-- SCSA

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:10 pm

SCSA

Thanks for the input on eats, I appreciate the help. I'll probably try to take the family to Beano's at least one night while we're there.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for snow next week, so we'll see. It's good to see that area getting at least some winter weather as of late. Thanks again.

Postby -- SCSA » Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:45 pm

Hiya Guest,

Glad to help. In the village, I forgot to add La Fogata (sp?). And of course, there's always Sweet Basil.

Look me up and we'll make a few turns.
Cheers,
-- SCSA

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:08 am

Thanks again

Postby -- SCSA » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:48 am

Nobody ever wants to make turns with me. :cry:
-- SCSA

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:27 am

How can I look you up?

Postby -- SCSA » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:53 pm

Sally Field @ the Oscars:
"Does this mean you like me?" :P

Just post here and we'll meet. Something simple like, "Vista Bahn at 9am".
-- SCSA

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System