HINTERTUX

PMTS Forum

HINTERTUX

Postby jclayton » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:20 am

I have sent a couple of E-mails asking about Hintertux camp . Looks like they were caught up in virus problems .
Are there any vacancies ??
I'll be a single !!!
J.C.
skinut ,among other things
jclayton

Postby tommy » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:30 pm

JC,

I tried to send you a PM on this topic, don't know if you received it...?

Anyways, it would be great to meet you in person in Hintertux; just fax the registration forms to Harald and you'll receive a confirmation within a few days! (unless the camp is fully booked)

The camp is great, I can sincerely recommend it!

Cheers,
Tommy
tommy

Postby HH » Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:44 pm

As of right now Hintertux is full, three groups, but we usually end up with one or two cancellations, so it is worth it to get on the waiting list.
HH

Postby jclayton » Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:33 am

AAAAAARGH !!
Harald , can't stand the tension , is there a vacancy for Hintertux , has my application got through ? I faxed it a couple of weeks ago .
J.Clayton
jclayton

Postby Harald » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:19 pm

Sorry, nothing has opened up yet. This camp has been booked solid for some time. We also considered adding another coach, but we had two cancellations at that time, so we decided not to add a group. Never know things change and an opening might develop. Keep your fingers crossed.
We will be holding a Mt Hood camp with Carver afternoons. Might be going to Mammoth in June, not confirmed yet.
Harald

Mammoth in June

Postby John Mason » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:43 pm

I skied there last June around the 10th at Mammoth. It was not as nice as hood as there was gravel randomly scattered coming up as the snow melted. Only one run was open.

But, hood is just one lane and I hear Mammoth can be quite good in June in other years. Just last year it wasn't too hot there.
John Mason

Postby jclayton » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:05 pm

Thanks for the reply , looks like I will have to wait and book in early next year . Mt Hood sounds alright but it's a bit hard to justify a trip from Europe for one small run . Fingers still crossed though .
J.C.
jclayton

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System