Silverton trip

PMTS Forum

Silverton trip

Postby -- SCSA » Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:43 am

Aloha!

Some buddies of mine from the Happy Valley (Vail valley) are planning a Silverton trip for the first week in April. I think we're also going to ski Telluride for a day. We'll be departing from the Happy Valley.

We're working on finalizing the details now, so if any of you from here -- or anywhere else -- would like to join us, please do. There should be plenty of opportunity for sharing expenses. I know we're all driving, so car pooling is definitely a must. We'll all be packing into hotel rooms, as well.

So if you wanna go to Silverton and hang out with a bunch of old dudes who like to rip and party a little, drop a line.

Mahalo!
-- SCSA

Postby -- SCSA » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:45 pm

Update.

We're leaving from the Happy Valley Friday April 2nd. Drive to Montrose, stay the night.

Make turnz at Silverton on Saturday. Drive to Telluride from Silverton, stay in Telluride Saturday night.

Make turnz at Telluride on Sunday. Stay in Telluride Sunday night. Drive back to the Happy Valley on Monday.

There's 8 of us booked and we have right now, 4 open spots. So far confirmed it's me, JB and his buddy, and Doug. So let me know ASAP if you're in.

I talked to Pinhed today, he's a maybe. Snokarver, why don't you come? I also left a message for Barnes and Rusty.

ttfn, :D
-- SCSA

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System