Super Worldcup Supershapes

PMTS Forum

Next year's Super Shape

Postby Harald » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:35 pm

I'll try to pull some strings with the Euro connnection.
"Maximum Skiing information, Minimum BS
Harald

Postby RadRab » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:12 pm

Bs"D

I'm not trying to get in the way of a sale for Harald (which he more than deserves, not the least of which because we all know about the Supershape from him - and if I was able to I would have bought mine from him also), but if he can't get them for you then you might want to try purchasing them straight from a retail shop in Europe and just have them ship them to you. The extra cost of shipping would be somewhat offset by the better pricing in Europe and the favorable exchange rate, at least to the Swiss Franc.
I bought mine in Switzerland for 850 Swiss Francs (about $650) - the package with the Free Flex bindings was only 1150 Swiss Francs (about $875).
Let me know only if Harald can't do it, and I will be happy to provide you with a list of names and numbers of shops to call who carry the ski. If you don't speak German, I can also make the calls for you, and you will just finish the deal w/ your credit card. If you find a pair at a shop at an international resort like St. Moritz, then many of them anyway speak English.

Heyoka the White doesn't come back from the depths without his wizard's staff(s).
RadRab

thanks

Postby Heyoka » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:48 am

Hey many thanks to the...he/she/its. I have some hot leads. Oh man. I love those skis.

I'll wait to see what HH comes up with. I didn't buy them from him the first time, maybe it was bad karma.

HH. Get me my beloved i supershapes.
Heyoka

got 'em

Postby Heyoka » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:21 pm

Thanks for the love.
I got some on the way, from Al's ski barn. Nice guys over there.

I'm on my 88's. The bumpies felt great in them. Maybe that's because i brought flowers. I just can't believe how quick that ski is -- for being sucha fattie.

Jonezin for my supershapes though. 12" or less, I'm on my supershapes. It's such a pretty ski, elegant. Feels so good on.
Ski like Hell, go to Heaven
Heyoka

Previous

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System