Accreditation Skiing Standards - Yellow
- Hits: 1099
Groomed easy slope:
- Release consistently using the old stance leg and foot as the initiators.
- Both skis maintain the same edge angle and rate of change of edge angle, and shins remain parallel, during transition to engagement.
- Both skis continue to increase angle to surface as turn progresses using ski design to determine turn size and direction.
- All direction changes begin with a movement toward the little-toe edge.
- The stance ski remains passive in transition and changes direction through reaction to free foot actions.